Ekhi FashionsThe term 'Ekhi Fashions Private Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is No. 6, 1st Main Road, NS Palya, BTM Layout, Bengaluru - 560 076, Karnataka, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Disclaimers; Limitations on Liability; IndemnityYour use of this Website is at your own risk. The Content and services provided on our Websites are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.Without prejudice to the preceding, we do not warrant that:
- Our Websites will constantly be available, or available at all; or
- The information on our Websites is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
We will not be liable to you in any way or relation to the Contents or services of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Websites. We do not warrant that our Websites; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through our Websites; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not assume any responsibility for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing any of our Websites or your downloading of any information or materials from any of our Websites;
Nothing on our Websites constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
In no event will we or any of our respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, associated entities, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this Website, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of use, inability to use, or the results of the use of our Websites, any websites linked to our Websites, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if we are otherwise found to be liable to you in any manner, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities or damages, shall not exceed the amount you paid to purchase the product related to your claim of damages.
To the extent that you cause or contribute to any loss or damage suffered, our liability to you for any such loss or damage shall be reduced to that extent.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our associated entities harmless, and our officers, directors, employees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, demands, actions, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from:
- your violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject; or
- your User-Generated Content; or
- your use of materials or features available on our Websites.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You shall be responsible for ensuring that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the linked website(s) content.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ekhi Fashions Private Limited's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Ekhi Fashions Private Limited, your agreement with Ekhi Fashions Private Limited will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the general terms.Accepting the terms:
- To use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
- Clicking to accept or agree to the terms:
- Where this option is made available to you by Ekhi Fashions Private Limited in the user interface for any service; or by actually using the services, in this case, you understand and agree that Ekhi Fashions Private Limited will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards.
- You may not use the services and may not accept the terms if,
- You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Ekhi Fashions Private Limited, or
- You are a person barred from receiving services under the laws of India.
- Site content:
- You acknowledge that the site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
- All content is copyrighted as a collective work under Indian copyright laws, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content.
- You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal information and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices.
- In addition to the preceding, the use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software, if any.
- Online pricing and offers are valid for online customers only.
- Advertisements and sales promotions support some of the services. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the services, new launching, and queries made through the services or other information.
- The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by Ekhi Fashions Private Limited on the services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- Considering Ekhi Fashions Private Limited granting you access to and use of the services, you agree that Ekhi Fashions Private Limited may place such advertising on the services.
- Trademarks:Ekhi Fashions and EKHI are our trademarks and service mark. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
- If you submit, post or otherwise send us any information, content or materials, including, without limitation, comments, reviews, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, other persons' names, likenesses, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and other biographical information or material, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose at all, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any further permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity, including without limitation for inclusion in any future gale publication or gale product, with no compensation to you.
- No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. Without limiting the previous, you at this moment grant us
- Payment and billing:You must select a payment method to pay us for any purchases you make from us. Every time you use the service, you reaffirm that.
- Our authorized billing agents or we are authorized to charge your designated payment method.
- We may submit charges incurred under your account for payment, and you will be responsible for such charges even if your membership is canceled or terminated. You agree that we may charge your payment method for all amounts due to us without additional notice or consent unless required otherwise by law.
- You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family or friends).
- You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within seven days after they appear on the statement you receive from your bank or Credit Card Company.
- If you do not bring such problems or discrepancies to our attention within seven days, you agree to waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- In case of Order cancellation, the mode of payment will be done by transferring through NEFT within 14 working days. (i.e., we can't offer your payment as cash )
- Proof of identification:Ekhi Fashions Private Limited reserves the right to ask for defined proof of identification at the time of delivery. Failure to provide the same to Ekhi Fashions Private Limited or any of its associates can lead to the cancellation of the order. In case of any gift items, the customer who has made the transaction online will have to provide proof of identification.
- Limitation of liability:You, at this moment, agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold our company and its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, and licensors harmless from and against any claims, liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by you in connection with
- Any use or alleged use of Ekhi Fashions Private Limited/services through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you;
- The operation and content on your site or
- Any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this agreement
- Ekhi Fashions Private Limited reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, and agree to cooperate with Ekhi Fashions Private Limited's defense of such claim.Under no circumstances and no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall the textile products store(s)/content producer or Ekhi Fashions Private Limited be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, the accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided as part of the textile products store(s).
- Applicable taxes: Unless otherwise stated, all prices exclude value-added tax (VAT) / Goods & Service Tax (GST), central sales tax and service tax as applicable in India.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India, and any legal discrepancy or disputes will be heard or proceed in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts at Bangalore, (Karnataka) India.
- No Cost EMI:How does No Cost EMI work?
- Upon completing your favorite product with No Cost EMI, your credit card will be initially blocked for the full purchase amount.
- The bank will convert this into EMI in the next 4-7 working days.
- You will get an instant discount equal to the interest payable at the time of order, i.e., the interest charged by the bank will be offered as an upfront discount, effectively making it No interest.
- You will pay exactly the price of the product only and no extra costs for interest or processing fees.